For more information on Oracle 1Z0-529 Practice Test Questions Please Visit: https://www.Pass-Guaranteed.com/1Z0-529.htm
What am I going to be tested for?
This 1Z0-529 certification exam covers topics such as: Promote 1Z0-529 materials to a new environment, Define team roles and test capabilities, Explain options to integrate Requests and Dashboards in 1Z0-529 web portals, Use single sign-on functionality to integrate with Oracle OLTP source exam systems, Use session variables and external test database authentication.
Which are some of the topics of the 1Z0-529 Management exam?
1Z0-529 Test Topic 1: Application Testing Suite (ATS) Questions (Exam Coverage 20%)
1Z0-529 Test Topic 2: Real Application Testing Questions (Exam Coverage 15%)
1Z0-529 Test Topic 3: Data Masking Questions (Exam Coverage 15%)
1Z0-529 Test Topic 4: Describe Oracle ATS use-cases Questions (Exam Coverage 16%)
1Z0-529 Test Topic 5: Implement and Configure ATS Questions (Exam Coverage 17%)
1Z0-529 Test Topic 6: Configure and implement OpenScript Questions (Exam Coverage 17%)
Who can attend to the Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g Application Quality Management Essentials test?
Candidates must have a basic understanding of: Analyze test scenarios for using Data Masking, Implement 1Z0-529 Data Masking, Install and license 1Z0-529 Data Masking Pack, Describe the test components and features of 1Z0-529 Data Masking, Use user groups for user interface exam security.
Can you give me some in-depth information on the 1Z0-529 exam topics?
• Configure, use and describe Oracle Load Testing
• Configure, use and describe Oracle Test Manager
• Create, edit and use test scripts with OpenScript
• Describe 1Z0-529 OFT installation, licensing and component architecture
• Analyze platform exam requirements for OFT and questions
• Describe 1Z0-529 Real Application Testing (RAT) components
• Configure, use and describe 1Z0-529 SQL Performance Analyzer (SPA)
• Configure, use and describe Database Exam Replay
What’s the 1Z0-529 passing score and duration?
The duration of this exam is 120 minutes (70 questions) and the minimum passing score is 76%.